Welcome to the HSS Enviro Website (hereinafter referred to as the Website). In order to make you feel at ease to use the services and information of the website, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of the Website to protect your rights and interests, please read the following contents carefully:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
2. Collection, processing and utilization of personal data
- When you visit the Website or use the functional services provided by the website, we will, depending on the nature of the functions of the service, request you to provide the necessary personal data and to process and utilize your personal data for that specific purpose; The website will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your written consent.
- When you use the service mailbox, questionnaire and other interactive functions, the website will retain your name, email address, contact information and use time, etc.
- During general browsing, the server will record the relevant activities, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking data, etc., for our reference to improve the service of the website. This record is an internal application and will not be disclosed to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the questionnaires collected and present the statistical data or explanatory notes of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory notes as necessary, but do not involve the information of specific individuals.
3. Protection of data
- Hosts of this website has a firewall, anti-virus system in all kinds of information related to safety equipment and the necessary safety protection measures to protect web site and your personal information using a strict protection measures, only by authorized personnel to contact your personal information, related processing personnel all has a confidentiality agreement, if there is a breach of confidentiality obligations, will be related to the legal sanction.
- If it is necessary to entrust other organizations to provide services due to business needs, the Website will also strictly require them to comply with the obligation of confidentiality and take necessary inspection procedures to confirm that they will indeed comply.
4. External links to the website
5. Policies on sharing personal data with third parties
In no way will this website provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public authorities, except where there are legal grounds or contractual obligations.
The proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- By law.
- To protect you from danger to life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and the data are processed or collected by the provider in such a way that the disclosing party is unable to identify specific parties.
- When your conduct on the Site, breach of the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the Site and other users or cause damage to any person, the disclosure of your personal information through the analysis of the Site management unit is necessary for identification, contact or legal action.
- For your benefit.
- When this website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing or using your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
In order to provide you with the best services, the Website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set a high privacy level in the browser functions you use, and then refuse the writing of cookies. However, it may cause some functions of the website cannot be performed normally.
7. Amendment of privacy protection policy